01 May Running Rehab Services
RUNNING INJURY EVALUATION
PHYSICAL THERAPY | SPORTS REHAB
Over 56% of runners experience an injury each year that threatens their ability to run. 90% of runners who train for marathons and races will experience an injury while training.
We help runners and athletes overcome injuries and create a personalized plan to improve running mechanics and decrease the risk of injury. We evaluate your running mechanics and provide you with video feedback. We show you how small changes to your running technique can make a huge difference in how you feel and perform.
SERVICES MAY INCLUDE
- Running and gait video analysis | musculoskeletal screen
- Functional strengthening | technique and form analysis
- Aquatic therapy | taping techniques
- Customized recommendations for your unique running style
- Technique training | running plan | education
We work closely with your referring physician and are part of a collaborative team of sports medicine specialists, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists and athletic trainers working together to improve health and keep our community active.